HANK GEORGE SOCCER CAMPS/CLINICS
Camp Director, Hank George, and The 2015 -2016 Hammer FC U9 Squad
HANK GEORGE CAMP AND CLINIC IS DEDICATED TO BUILDING THE COMPLETE SOCCER PLAYER!
- Develop better first-touch
- Accurate passing & technical variation
- Building confidence on the ball
- Creativity, imagination & sharpness
- Effective shooting & finishing
- IN-OUT Of Tight Spaces
- Beating players One v One
- Various methods of receiving & turning
- Pressure vs Non Pressure Ball Possession
- Awareness, Recognition, Vision
- Proper Ball Heading Technique
- Correct Ball Juggling Technique
- Functional Drills & Tactical knowledge
- Scrimmages Plus Mini-Games
CAMP DATE: Monday, July 16th - Friday, July 20th, 2018
Time: 10:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M
Camp Fee - $250
Camp Location: Millennium Park, 300 Gardner Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132
*Applications are now being accepted and space will be limited on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration before the end of February will get a $25 discount, and the registration deadline is May 31, 2018.
To register, click on the Regitration link below"!
Mail application to Hank George, 46 Amey Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860. Make check or money order payable to Hank George.
10 a.m - 10:30 a.m - Warm ups and stretching.
10:30 a.m - 11:30 a.m - Technical drills.
11:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m - Tactical, Game knowledge, and scrimmages.
1:00 p.m - 2:00 p.m - LUNCH (Lunch is provided by the camp, But you may bring SNACKS AND PLENTY OF FLUIDS).
2:00 p.m - 2:30 p.m - WALKING AROUND THE PARK AND DOWNTIME and BRING FLIP FLAPS/SANDALS.
2:30 p.m - 3:00 p.m - Technical
3:00 p.m - 3:45 p.m - Scrimmage
4:00 pm - Dismissal.
"Click on this link to register for All Camps/Clinics"!